Friday, October 29, 2010

Sew and Tell-Swap Bag

Here is my finished swap bag.
If you are wondering what swap go here.

019
Love this!
My partner was really easy to sew for.  Her requirements were a shoulder bag, the bigger the better and then she said "make something you would love and I am sure I will like it".
So that's what I did.
I used Anna Maria Horner's Innocent Crush.  Which I have a little bit of a crush on! 

020
Inside of the bag has two pockets.

I really LOVE how this bag turned out!
Lucky for me I ordered enough of this fabric so I can make one for myself!


Linking up over at amylouwho 


Trisha

13 comments:

i like orange, too! said...

Girl, you've made me proud! You did a beautiful job on this! THANK YOU SO MUCH for using my pattern!!!!! I know your partner is going to love it :-) Now go make one for you!

Kelly Irene said...

I love the pattern and the fabrics. They actually go really well together! Your partner is a lucky one!!

Dayna said...

What a bonus that you can have one, too! This looks like a perfect bag - cute AND practical.

Trisha said...

Thanks Dayna! The bag is great. I just wish I could find the time to start mine:)

Leslie said...

this is a gorgeous bag!!!

TheBlackForrist said...

I have a crush on this bag! I was loving the innocent crush line, now it's a must... I HAVE to go buy it now. thanks a lot!!! =]

Mary said...

Very pretty bag! I love the design and especially love the button handle attachments.

Sara said...

Awesome bag! I love the fabrics you used and the style of the bag. What pattern did you use? It turned out so great, your swap partner is really lucky!!

Oh Sew Addicted said...

Stopping by from Sew & Tell. Lovely bag and a great job! I love the fabric!!!
carla louise
www.ohsewaddicted.com

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

So, so pretty! Your partner will definitely love it!

emilyc @ Sew Super Sweet said...

So, so pretty! Your partner will definitely love it!

Darlene said...

Very nice....love the colors.

La Maison Reid said...

That is really cute! Are you doing a tutorial on this? Please?
xox
Nancy